Thursday 19 September 2013

Introduction

  Hi, my name is Lauren Clancy and I have set up this blog to explain and express my feelings on novels I have read, reading and will read in the future. As in my second year of A-Level English Literature and Language I feel I have a very broad mind to novels, while enjoying anything from a Shakespeare play to a Khaled Hosseini book. I have not explored into the genre of Sci-Fi, but hey there is a first time for anything yet! A big interest of mine, in the history of different places out of the UK, for example in the Hosseini book, The Kite Runner, I was introduced to lots of cultural differences. I also learnt of a lot of historical features from the country of Afghanistan, and also in America, this is great change from reading into the history of Britain and how cultural was years ago here.
  However, I hope you find my blog interesting as I fill it up with all my own ideas and conventions from books. I also hope you use my blog as a reference to books that you, personally, may want to read in the future as an almost review on the book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment